Sunday, August 16, 2009

good day after all




well yesterday august 15 2009 my brother was giong to take my other brothe my mom and i to huricane harbor but we dident go any more because of the weather they were afriad that it would get cold in the late evening like it was getting the passed week so we didnt go any more but i woke up pretty early cuz my mom want to get new curtins and my brother was going to go get them with us so we went and when we came back my brother wantedto get new rugs but then my uncle heard and said no lets just get a new carpet cuz its like 7 years old and then they were decideing and so they decided yes. so my uncle said then lets paint the house to so that the new carpent does not get painted so we did and and it was so fun we painted mostly all day and then my married brother took us ice skateing! so u see dont get sad if u dont get what u want cuz mybe something will come

No comments:

Post a Comment